Firalis on "Point Eco Alsace"
The “Magazine de la chambre de commerce et de l’industrie de la region Alsace”, a prestigious Alsatian industry journal, has reported on FIRALIS, actively involved in the field of drug safety in cardiovascular, inflammatory, neuro-degenerative and autoimmune diseases.
The Firalis group provides bio-analytical services and biomarker-based products to the pharmaceutical industry, to biotechnology companies, and to universities. It owes its leading position, particularly in diagnosing heart failure and neurodegenerative diseases, to a unique network of clinical centers of excellence, established to conduct studies for biomarker qualifications in clinics. For its innovative approaches Firalis has been awarded several national and inter-national prizes, such as “The Enterprise of the Future” awarded by Ernst & Young. Firalis offers solutions for customer’s projects in an ISO 17025 accredited high quality environment including:
- Proteomics (measurement of circulating biomarkers)
- Genomics (miRNA profiling, mRNA, and lncRNA NGS sequencing)
- Study of immunological profiles by flow cytometry
- Metabolomics and lipidomics (LC-HRMS)
- Development and production of monoclonal antibodies
- Development and validation of tests on different platforms
- Biobanking / storage sample service (traceable by LIMS)
To obtain further information on Firalis Biomarker Services and its capabilities to aid customer projects, please contact email@example.com
35 Rue du Fort
Phone +33 389 911 320-8