Firalis is certified Propel by Illumina for Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) best practices
To ensure the quality of Next-Generation Sequencing services, Firalis recently obtained the Propel Certification from Illumina. This new certification is based on compliance with the Good Laboratory Practices, production of high quality sequencing data and on the qualification of operators of the Illumina NextSeq 500 sequencing platform to warranty the best execution of your samples in a total confidence for performing your projects.
Flexibility of the Next-Generation Sequencing at Firalis
If you need to:
- Perform transcriptomics analysis, RNA-Seq workflow allows the measurement of mRNAs and lncRNAs to discover new biomarkers, investigate molecular mechanisms, pathways, drugs toxicity, etc.
- Determine genetic profile using exome sequencing to detect nucleotide variants for translational studies, oncology or rare diseases.
- Investigate epigenetic modification with methylation status of DNA and cfDNA using bi-sulfite conversion and Methyl-Seq
- Profile the miRNome (miRNA): our solution of targeted sequencing with the combination HTG and NGS technologies allow unmet sensitivity and reproducibility of miRNA profiling, thanks to an extraction-free chemistry.
- Analyze FFPE biopsies of degraded samples with an RNA-Seq approach with an exome capture and enrichment method that allows sensitivity and robustness of data.
Our Functional Genomics offer is the solution
With the Illumina NextSeq 500 system, we provide a complete and rapid solution for your genomic and transcriptomic discovery needs. The Flow Cells produce up to 400 million reads with read lengths up to 150 bp by either single (SR) or paired end (PE).
Personalized services from sample preparation to data analysis
- Project follow up with an expert in molecular biology (PhD)
- Several applications such as RNA/miRNA sequencing, exomes analysis, etc.
- From various biological samples: frozen tissues or FFPE, biological fluids, clinical specimens, environmental samples, etc.
- Bio-informatics analysis: comparative signatures, statistical analysis, comparison to databases, predictive modelling, molecular networks, etc.
Whether seeking cutting edge technology or an expert hand to your research and taking your business to the next level, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get further details about Firalis Biomarker Services and to discuss your projects.
To no longer receive Firalis newsletter, please click here. Firalis respects your privacy.