PROTEOMICS & SOLUBLE BIOMARKERS
Immunoassays for circulating and soluble markers measurement
Firalis Biomarker Testing Laboratory provides the required solutions to biomarker discovery, drug development, and IVD/CE marked product development projects from preclinical and translational medicine studies, and from phase I to III clinical trials. Firalis offers a comprehensive range of GCLP/CLIA compliant services suitable for protein biomarker quantification on the platforms listed below.
Our internal department is operating under strict quality assurance procedures. The laboratory is in a restricted-access and temperature controlled area. Records and standardised procedures ensure full data traceability on a secured server.
Accredited by ISO 17025 and compliant with GCLP/CLIA guidelines (gold standard for sample analytical measurement), Firalis Biomarker Testing activity includes the required assets to get each of your project to an upper step.
Firalis Testing Laboratory provides high quality services in terms of results, traceability of samples, and project management. The laboratory is equipped with a GLP-compliant laboratory information management system (LIMS). Samples are stored in a dedicated biobank with an industrial-grade back-up power system and with 24/7 control (please see Biobanking section).
Testing department's unique platforms contain the cutting-edge technologies in order to provide you with the most accurate results.
- Biomark™ HD system with Olink technology : more than 1250 human analytes available
- Rapid high-throughput targeted protein biomarker discovery
- Analysis of 92 proteins across 90 samples simultaneously
- One microliter of serum, plasma, or almost any other type of biological sample
- 12 Disease-focused and exploratory available for Cardiovascular, Neurology, Oncology, Inflammatory, Metabolism, Immune response, Cell Regulation, etc...
- Luminex® BioPlex 200™ : more than 870 human analytes available
- Large choice of target and multiplex
- From 1 to 40+ analytes measurable at once (96-well plate format)
- Numerous therapy areas-based panels such as inflammatory; cardiovascular; neurology etc…
- Frequently used for cytokines and pro-inflammatory markers screening and profiling
- Available markers for preclinical studies (mouse, rat, monkey, pig, bovine, dog, cat, horse)
- Meso Scale Discovery® (MSD) SECTOR Imager 6000 : more than 320 human analytes available
- Very robust and reproducible results (low CV%)
- From 1 to 10 analytes measurable at once
- Only 25µL needed per well (96-well plate format)
- Frequently used for limited biomarker panels
- Available markers for preclinical studies (mouse, rat, monkey, bovine, dog)
- Protein Simple Ella™: more than 190 human analytes available
- Very robust and reproducible results (CV% lower than 10%)
- No-cross reactivity and fully automated (cartridge and restricted reactive channels technology)
- Single Plex: 72x1 cartridges for Ella are designed to mimic the format of a traditional 96-well plate ELISA but give you the superior workflow, data quality and throughput of Ella
- Multianalyte: Up to 4 immunoassays in discreet channels and provides three technical replicates for each measurement
- Multiplex: 32x8 cartridge delivers eight immunoassays in duplicate
- Customizable: 48-Digoxigenin cartridges give you the flexibility to build your own assays on Ella
- Available markers for preclinical studies (mouse, rat)
- Singulex Erenna® : more than 30 human analytes available
- Ultra-sensitive immunoassay (SMC technology) to reach fm/ml levels
- Simple analyte measurement
- Possibility for immunoassay development of the marker of your choice
- Recommended for low-abundant soluble marker
- Available markers for preclinical studies (mouse, rat, monkey, pig, dog)
- Siemens Dimension : more than 110 human analytes available
- IVD reagents and technology
- Large choice of biochemistry and hematology markers measurement
- Fully automated device
- Frequently used for cardiovascular markers
- Ensight multimode plate reader for ELISA (any marker of interest) and AlphaLISA® assays (more than 400 human analytes available)
- Absorbance and Fluorescence intensity detection (top- and bottom-reading) with monochromator
- Luminescence AlphaLISA / AlphaScreen detection with high power laser excitation
- Exploring cell signaling pathways using AlphaLISA SureFire, specific panels dedicated to phosphorylated proteins
- Available markers for preclinical studies (All species with ELISA, mouse, rat, monkey, pig, dog for AlphaLISA)
Firalis offers a wide range of assays to be tested on this integrated platform, including biomarkers analysis usually performed in clinical routine. The assays we propose are validated to fit the performance criteria required in your research or clinical project.
Our partnerships with the pharma industry have resulted in a high standard of quality and reliability regarding data delivered. Clients are invited to choose from our assay menu and to use validation data available ad hoc or from a customized procedure.
Contact directly our experts at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be pleased to provide you a customized proposition and a tailored strategy regarding your projects and/or your list of biomarkers of interest.
To get a quicker answer on your inquiry, do not forget to provide the following information:
- Number of samples to be measured and sample species if not human
- Nature of blood-derived matrices or of the sample
- Biomarkers of interests to be measured